This weeks Dangerous 10 is with Filmer / SKateboarder John Green .
If you have ever been into Skatebiz in the city you would have met john .
John has recently put out a Local Aus video ‘THE GRASS IS GREENER ” which was made by himself and Micheal Pearse .
If you havent seen it head on in to Biz and Grab yourself a copy .
1. What are you rolling with at the moment ? (skate setup / Film set up / Photo set up )
8.125 lurkville board, 147 hollow thunders, 51mm bones and shake junt 7’s.
Keeping it OG with the sony vx1000 with a mk1 fisheye.
Also got a canon ae-1 for lifestyle hammers
2. Favourite Aussie skater/s ?
Sammy Winter, Beacho, Dennis Durrant, all of hype squad and DP
3. FAvourite Aussie Videos/webclips ?
Let’s live! Part and parcel, Positive energy and Michael P’s five to one clip.
4. 3 things you do before you leave home ?
Shower, eat a good breakfast and usually watch skate movies/clips to start the hype for the day
5. Favourite Home cooked meal/ Favourite Eat out meal ?
Anything my mum cooks is always faaaresh. Eat out would be KFC. Gotta get that chicken doe
6. Best Place you have traveled to and why ?
Probably the Philippines. I was born there and moved here when I was 1. Been back there a few times. It’s rad because we go to the village where my family lives and it’s a real eye opener to see how they live compared to us in oz.
7. Best skate city you have been to ?
Haven’t really been many places but I’m super hyped on Melbourne. Brissy is chill doe
8. Biggest influences ?
Music is a major influence on me, especially the doors, tame impala and pink floyd. I think beagle definitely keeps me hyped to film and I also love everything Ty Evans does.
9. Websites or apps checked on the Reg ?
Instagram, Facebook, Hella clips and tumblr
10. What are you working on in 2012 ?
Well currently just did a DVD ‘The Grass is Greener’ with Michael Pearse. Now just going to start staking clips again. Working on something of my own over the next year but nothing really set in stone for that and of course a hype squad video!